100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 4.5 hoursat Extended Vatican Tour, Sat, 5 Jun 2021 - Mon, 2 May 2022
From $ 136.30
2. Borghese Gallery: Skip the Lineat , Th, 6 May 2021 - Th, 2 Sep 2021
From $ 40.90
3. St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Trackat St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Track Entry, Th, 6 May 2021 - Th, 2 Sep 2021
From $ 17.80
4. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Trackat Colosseum: Fast Track, Th, 6 May 2021 - Th, 2 Sep 2021
From $ 38.60
5. Big Bus Rome Toursat Big Bus Rome Tours, Th, 1 Jul 2021 - Fri, 5 Nov 2021
From $ 22.20
6. Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tourat Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, Sat, 8 May 2021 - Wed, 4 May 2022
From $ 102.20
7. Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heartat Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heart, Sat, 8 May 2021 - Wed, 4 May 2022
From $ 124.40
8. Rome Hop-On Hop-Offat Rome Hop-On Hop-Off , Fri, 7 May 2021 - Sun, 27 Mar 2022
From $ 38.20
9. Roman Vineyards and Wine Tastingat Roman Vineyards and Wine Tasting, Sat, 8 May 2021 - Mon, 2 May 2022
From $ 87.40
10. Best of Tuscany with Wine Tastingat Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , Sun, 6 Jun 2021 - Wed, 4 May 2022
From $ 191.10
Guided Tour of the Borghese Gallery
Enjoy a guided tour of one of Rome's most opulent villas, the Borghese Gallery, and see its enchanting gardens and vast collection of sculptures and paintings from masters such as Raphael, Bernini, Canova, Caravaggio, and Titian. Book your tour from home!
- Skip the line to the Borghese Gallery
- Enjoy a guided tour around the famous gallery and gardens
- See more of the Borghese Gallery and Gardens with our exclusive tour
- Expore the incredibly peaceful and serene Borghese Gallery
- Be ensured you can always hear your guide with an audio headset
- Enjoy a small tour group with a maximum of 20 people
What can I expect?
Explore the Borghese Gallery & Gardens
Experience a rare treat as you wander through the vast, luxurous rooms of Cardinal Borghese’s villa, viewing these groundbreaking masterpieces in their original setting – just as the artists intended us to see them.
With his eye for beauty, the Cardinal collected an impressive collection, from a number of Caravaggio’s earlier pieces, to Gian Lorenzo Bernini’s ‘Apollo & Daphne,' Canova’s shocking ‘Pauline Bonaparte,’ and Raphael's ‘The Deposition.’
With your expert guide on hand to walk you through the collection, you’ll get the most from your visit. Set in its own vast gardens near the center of Rome, Villa Borghese is worth the visit for its architecture and setting as much as its magnificent art collection.
You’ll appreciate this on the second half of your tour when your guide leads you into the magical Villa Borghese Gardens. With its manicured lawns, fountains, lakes, and monuments, this truly is a rare oasis from the bustle of central Rome. The tour ends with a breathtaking view from the top of the Pincio Terrace overlooking Piazza del Popolo.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in Piazzale del Museo Borghese, in front of the Borghese Gallery Main Entrance (Villa Borghese entrance on via Pinciana). Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the Pincio Terrace.
How long is the tour?
The tour lasts three hours.
Which languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
Infant (0-3) Free of charge
Fantastic: 5.0 – 3 reviews
Lippu ja opas
"Helppo ostaa lippu. Opas oli tosi mukava ja tunsi paikan historian tarkkaan sekä Rooman historian."
Book From $ 81.80
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Running Time: 3 hours
Please check calendar for date and time.
Guided Tour of the Borghese Gallery
Piazzale del Museo Borghese 00197 Roma Italien
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.