100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Guided Tour of the Borghese Galleryat Guided Tour of the Borghese Gallery, Wed, 14 Jun 2023 - Sun, 7 Jan 2024
From $ 72.90
2. The Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Skip-the-Line Last Minute Ticketsat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip-the-Line Last Minute, Fri, 16 Jun 2023 - Sat, 25 Nov 2023
From $ 39.80
3. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Last-Minute Fast Trackat Colosseum Last Minute Priority Entrance with Optional Gladiator Arena, Mon, 5 Jun 2023 - Wed, 28 Jun 2023
From $ 42.10
4. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Trackat Colosseum: Fast Track, Th, 15 Jun 2023
From $ 31.60
5. Vatican and Sistine Chapel: Skip the Lineat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, Fri, 2 Jun 2023 - Fri, 23 Jun 2023
From $ 36.20
6. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, Fri, 9 Jun 2023
From $ 36.90
7. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entryat Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, Fri, 2 Jun 2023 - Mon, 8 Jan 2024
From $ 71.40
8. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Friday night guided tourat Vatican Museums Night Tour, Fri, 9 Jun 2023 - Sat, 28 Oct 2023
From $ 95.10
9. St. Peter’s Basilica: Dome Climb & Papal Crypts with Guideat St. Peter’s Basilica: Dome Climb with Guide, Sat, 3 Jun 2023 - Sat, 25 Nov 2023
From $ 51.30
10. Castel Sant’Angelo: Fast Trackat Castel Sant’Angelo: Fast Track, Th, 1 Jun 2023 - Sat, 1 Jul 2023
From $ 25.00
Borghese Gallery: Skip the Line
Skip the line to the famed Borghese Gallery in Rome! Tickets often sell out up to a month in advance - book yours today to see this exquisite collection.
- Secure timed tickets to this popular attraction
- Skip the line to the Borghese Gallery
- Admire the amazing works of art
What can I expect?
Skip the line to the World-Renowned Borghese Gallery
The art collection of the wealthy, noble Borghese family soon became too big for a single home. It moved into the Galleria Borghese - a separate building in the famous Villa Borghese park. In 1901, the collection passed into the hands of the Italian government and ever since, tourists have travelled from all over the world to see this beautiful museum! Timed tickets regularly sell out in advance so book yours from home!
This small museum punches well above its weight, thanks to the lush surroundings (pink marble walls, frescoed ceilings, etc.) and its many famous masterpieces. Plus, thanks to the timed entrance policy, it gets busy but never crowded.
Highlights include Bernini's sculpture of David which captures the biblical hero coiled in a state of readiness, and The Rape of Proserpina - done when Bernini was just 23. Other highlights include Caravaggio's Boy with Fruit Basket and Raphael's extraordinary Deposition of Christ and Lady with a Unicorn.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Smartphone tickets are also accepted.
Please be there 15 minutes before your reserved timeslot.
What ticket types are available?
Very Good: 4.0 – 1 reviews
Book From $ 36.50
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Timed entrance to the Borghese Gallery
Borghese Gallery: Skip the Line
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.