100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. The Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Skip-the-Line Last Minute Ticketsat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip-the-Line Last Minute, Fri, 16 Jun 2023 - Sat, 25 Nov 2023
From $ 39.80
2. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Last-Minute Fast Trackat Colosseum Last Minute Priority Entrance with Optional Gladiator Arena, Mon, 5 Jun 2023 - Wed, 28 Jun 2023
From $ 42.10
3. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Trackat Colosseum: Fast Track, Th, 15 Jun 2023
From $ 31.60
4. Vatican and Sistine Chapel: Skip the Lineat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, Fri, 2 Jun 2023 - Fri, 23 Jun 2023
From $ 36.20
5. Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tourat Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, Sat, 3 Jun 2023 - Sun, 7 Jan 2024
From $ 91.20
6. Vatican Museums: Guided Tour in Englishat Vatican Museums: Guided tour in English, Fri, 2 Jun 2023 - Mon, 8 Jan 2024
From $ 83.20
7. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , Mon, 5 Jun 2023 - Sat, 6 Jan 2024
From $ 62.40
8. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, Fri, 9 Jun 2023
From $ 36.90
9. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entryat Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, Fri, 2 Jun 2023 - Mon, 8 Jan 2024
From $ 71.40
10. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Friday night guided tourat Vatican Museums Night Tour, Fri, 9 Jun 2023 - Sat, 28 Oct 2023
From $ 95.10
- Refundable tickets
- Book in advance
- Instant confirmation
Experience the only escorted service of the Papal Audience. Thousands of pilgrims from around the globe gather every Wednesday to see Pope Francis and now you have the chance too!
- Experience the Papal Audience with a guide
- Ensure you can hear your guide with a headset
- Enjoy the most stress-free visit possible
- Let your guide navigate you through the masses
- Arrive early to get good seats
- Enjoy a small tour group with a maximum of 25 people
What can I expect?
Experience the Papal Audience
For your Papal Audience experience, we’ll provide headsets, a competent and informed guide, and a thorough explanation of what you will experience during the Papal Audience.
Your guide will request your invitations, pick them up, and bring them to you. Your guide also gets you inside early to ensure the best possible chance of finding good seats and will stay with you until the Pope begins his address.
You'll be provided with headsets and guided to the location where the Papal Audience will be held: either St. Peter’s Square or the Sala of Paul VI. Once inside, your guide will explain the origin of the Papacy from the first Christians through Constantine’s era and up to the current wonder of the Vatican City. Your informed guide will provide a detailed explanation of the events of the Papal Audience and prepare you for your gathering with Pope Francis.
Experience the awe and wonder which occurs at the Papal Audience as Cardinals preach in various languages and reach out to pilgrims and visitors from the far reaches of the world.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts in Piazza Pio XII, facing St. Peters Basilica on the left-hand side at the corner next to the newspaper stand. Please be there 15 minutes before your tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at St. Peter's Square.
How long is the tour?
The tour lasts 4 hours and 15 minutes.
Which languages is the tour available in?
The tour is operated in English, French, or German.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. City Wonders and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
Child (0-3) Free of charge
Book From $ 51.60
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 4 hours 15 minutes
Wednesdays at 7:45 AM
Piazza Pio XII 00193 Roma Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.