100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Vatican Museum, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museums, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Tue, 21 Jul 2020
From $ 72.50
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Tue, 21 Jul 2020
From $ 62.00
3. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided - Gladiator's gateat The Best of Rome 2 hours, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Tue, 21 Jul 2020
From $ 57.80
4. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Ancient Rome - 3.5 hoursat The Best of Rome in 3.5 Hours, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Tue, 21 Jul 2020
From $ 78.80
5. Rome in a day - 7 hoursat Rome in a Day, Fri, 31 Jan 2020 - Tue, 21 Jul 2020
From $ 145.00
6. Rome Segway Tourat Rome Segway Tour, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 91.40
7. Roman Vineyards and Wine Tastingat Roman Vineyards and Wine Tasting, Mon, 30 Mar 2020 - Sat, 24 Oct 2020
From $ 80.90
8. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursat Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Tue, 19 Jan 2021
From $ 113.20
9. Day Trip to Pompeii & Mt. Vesuvius Crater from Romeat , Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Fri, 22 Nov 2019
From $ 196.90
10. 10 Tastings - Big Rome Food Walkat , Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Tue, 21 Jul 2020
From $ 84.10
Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting
- Enjoy a full-day tour to Tuscany from Rome
- Explore with your small tour group (max. 25 people)
- Learn about the region from your knowledgeable guide
- Borrow a headset where necessary
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch & wine tasting at a Tuscan farm
- Drink local wines and eat regional specialties
You'll visit ancient Etruscan wells and venture deep into medieval wine cellars still used today. You'll have a bit of free time for photo ops before you need to be back on the bus to the next stop, the vineyards of Montalcino!
This is where Italy’s best wine, Brunello di Montalcino, is produced and you’ll have a chance to enjoy an exemplary bottle on the next leg of your journey and a sure highlight – lunch.
Back on the bus, your guide will prepare you for our next stop – Pienza. Pienza is a small town, so we'll split up here and take some time to wander alone. You’ll be given a map so you’ll always be able to find your way back again.
We'll meet back at the bus for a comfortable and scenic drive back to Rome.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the center of Piazza del Popolo, by the large fountain with the lions and the obelisk. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at Piazza del Popolo.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 12-13 hours.
What language is the tour operated in?
The tour operated in English.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. City Wonders and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 2-14. Children under age 2 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 1 reviews
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 12 hours 30 minutes
The tour departs daily, except Sunday, at 7:30 AM.
Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting
Piazza del Popolo, 00187 Roma, Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.