100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, Mon, 13 Jul 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 61.50
2. Vatican Museum, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museums, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's, Mon, 13 Jul 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 71.90
3. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Ancient Rome - 3.5 hoursat The Best of Rome in 3.5 Hours, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Fri, 9 Oct 2020
From $ 78.10
4. Rome in a day - 7 hoursat Rome in a Day, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Fri, 9 Oct 2020
From $ 143.70
5. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided - Gladiator's gateat The Best of Rome 2 hours, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Fri, 9 Oct 2020
From $ 57.30
6. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 4.5 hoursat Extended Vatican Tour, Mon, 29 Mar 2021 - Sat, 10 Jul 2021
From $ 124.90
7. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Friday night guided tourat Vatican Museums Night Tour, Mon, 13 Jul 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 97.80
8. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: The Garden Tour & Breakfastat Vatican & Gardens w. breakfast, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Sat, 24 Oct 2020
From $ 188.70
9. Roman Vineyards and Wine Tastingat Roman Vineyards and Wine Tasting, Sat, 1 Aug 2020 - Sat, 10 Jul 2021
From $ 80.10
10. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , Th, 1 Oct 2020 - Sat, 10 Jul 2021
From $ 64.10
Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting
Join us for a full-day tour to Tuscany departing from Rome. In just a one day, you’ll get to sample fine Tuscan wines and cheeses, enjoy spectacular architecture, beautiful views and a traditional gourmet Tuscan lunch.
- Enjoy a full-day tour to Tuscany from Rome- Get a guided tour of Montepulciano
- Explore with your small tour group (max. 25 people)
- Learn about the region from your knowledgeable guide
- Borrow a headset where necessary
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch & wine tasting at a Tuscan farm
- Drink local wines and eat regional specialties
What can I expect?
Make your Roman holiday even more special with a trip to Tuscany!
Jump on the bus in Rome and by mid-morning, we’re in the ancient Etruscan town of Montepulciano. Get a tour the town’s most important sights from the exposed brick Duomo and the main square to Punch’s Tower where Punch (without Judy) strikes his bell from the clock tower every hour.
You'll visit ancient Etruscan wells and venture deep into medieval wine cellars still used today. You'll have a bit of free time for photo ops before you need to be back on the bus to the next stop, the vineyards of Montalcino!
The arrival in the area of Montalcino is perfectly timed to leave you at Sant’Antimo Abbey.
This is where Italy’s best wine, Brunello di Montalcino, is produced and you’ll have a chance to enjoy an exemplary bottle on the next leg of your journey and a sure highlight – lunch.
Devour three courses of regional dishes that surprise and delight, washed down with local wines at an authentic Tuscan farm. After lunch, you'll enjoy a lovely wine tasting of the wines produced on site.
Back on the bus, your guide will prepare you for our next stop – Pienza. Pienza is a small town, so we'll split up here and take some time to wander alone. You’ll be given a map so you’ll always be able to find your way back again.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. City Wonders and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
Infant 0-2 (free)
Fantastic: 5.0 – 1 reviews
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 12 hours 30 minutes
The tour departs daily, except Sunday, at 7:30 AM.
Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting
Piazza del Popolo, 00187 Roma, Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.