100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 4.5 hoursat Extended Vatican Tour, Mon, 28 Mar 2022 - Mon, 31 Oct 2022
From $ 136.30
2. Roman Vineyards and Wine Tastingat Roman Vineyards and Wine Tasting, Mon, 28 Mar 2022 - Mon, 31 Oct 2022
From $ 87.40
3. Rome Night Tour: Guided tour, Wine & Appetizersat Rome Night Tour: Guided tour, Wine & Appetizers, Th, 31 Mar 2022 - Sun, 30 Oct 2022
From $ 72.60
4. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Ancient Rome - 3.5 hoursat The Best of Rome in 3.5 Hours, Mon, 24 Jan 2022 - Mon, 31 Oct 2022
From $ 125.70
5. Best of Tuscany with Wine Tastingat Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , Sun, 23 Jan 2022 - Fri, 30 Dec 2022
From $ 191.10
6. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Friday night guided tourat Vatican Museums Night Tour, Fri, 22 Apr 2022 - Sat, 29 Oct 2022
From $ 106.70
7. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , Sun, 23 Jan 2022 - Sat, 31 Dec 2022
From $ 70.00
8. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursat Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, Mon, 28 Mar 2022 - Tue, 27 Dec 2022
From $ 122.40
9. St. Peters Basilica, Dome Climb and Vatacombsat , Mon, 24 Jan 2022 - Mon, 31 Oct 2022
From $ 60.60
10. Vatican Museum, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museums, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's, Mon, 24 Jan 2022 - Mon, 31 Oct 2022
From $ 95.40
Frascati Wine Tasting & Lunch
Save your appetite for this one! This guided tour lets you feast upon the cuisines and wines of Frascati. You'll explore the town's food shops and then visit the Frascati vineyard, where they've been making wine for seven generations.
- Take a guided food tour of Frascati
- Taste different types of wine
- Enjoy a delicious Italian lunch
- Travel to the vineyard in comfort via our private vehicle
What can I expect?
Looking for the real taste of Italy? Skip the tourist-trap restaurants and head for Frascati. Get ready for the best specialties in town: cheeses, meats, breads, and oils. And then, of course, there's the wine—lots of wine. Is your mouth watering yet?
You'll start off by meeting your guide at the train station in Frascati. For the next couple of hours, they will lead you on a walking tour of the town's food shops. Along the way, you'll snack on local specialties, from roasted pork to fresh-baked biscotti. You'll also get to try jug wine at oldest bakery and tavern in town. Just be sure to save some room—there's plenty more to come.
A private vehicle will then transport you to the historic Frascati vineyard, which has been producing wine for seven generations. The grounds are a combination of natural beauty (the stunning hand-tended vines) and intriguing constructions (the "secret" underground laboratories, which were used to hide persecuted families during WWII and are used today to store wine). An expert sommelier will guide you through a tasting of the vineyard's wines, explaining exactly what makes each one special.
After leaving the vineyard, you'll head to a trattoria for lunch. Enjoy a meal of meats, cheeses, breads, and more delightful food—which, of course, you'll wash down with more wine. Your guide will bring you back to the train station, where the tour ends. The relaxing ride back to Rome is the perfect opportunity for a short food coma, which you may well need!
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you to the tour, or present the ticket via your smartphone.
Where is the meeting point?
Meet your guide on the platform when you get off the train at Frascati Train Station (Piazza della Stazione).
- Train travel between Rome and Frascati, while not part of the tour, is very easy to navigate on your own. Your e-ticket will provide more info on getting to and from Frascati.
- Due to the terrain of this tour, it is not suitable for guests who use wheelchairs or those with limited mobility.
Infant (0-5): Free
What’s not included?
Transportation from Rome to Frascati and back.
Book From $ 124.30
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 5 hours 30 minutes
A guided food tour of Frascati.
Food and drinks.
Upon arrival at the meeting address, all members of your party over the age of 12 or older must present a “Health Pass” and a valid ID, proving that you are either:
- Fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine - first and second dose), and the second dose administered at least 14 days before your visit
- You have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48 hours.
- Or that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old
Piazza della Stazione 00044, Frascati, Rome Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.