100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , Sun, 1 Nov 2020 - Sat, 30 Oct 2021
From $ 68.20
2. Big Bus Rome Toursat Big Bus Rome Tours, Sun, 1 Nov 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 48.10
3. Papal Audienceat Papal Audience, Wed, 4 Nov 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 56.40
4. Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tourat Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, Sun, 1 Nov 2020 - Sat, 30 Oct 2021
From $ 99.70
5. Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heartat Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heart, Sun, 1 Nov 2020 - Sat, 30 Oct 2021
From $ 121.30
6. Rome Hop-On Hop-Offat Rome Hop-On Hop-Off , Sun, 1 Nov 2020 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 37.30
7. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 4.5 hoursat Extended Vatican Tour, Mon, 29 Mar 2021 - Sat, 30 Oct 2021
From $ 132.90
8. Roman Vineyards and Wine Tastingat Roman Vineyards and Wine Tasting, Mon, 29 Mar 2021 - Sat, 30 Oct 2021
From $ 85.20
9. Best of Tuscany with Wine Tastingat Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , Mon, 2 Nov 2020 - Sat, 30 Oct 2021
From $ 186.30
10. St. Peter's Basilica: Guided highlights & the Tombsat St Peter's Basilica & Necropolis: Guided Tour & Skip the line, Tue, 3 Nov 2020 - Tue, 22 Dec 2020
From $ 73.40
Authentic Home-made Pasta Tour
What better way to learn Italian cooking secrets than by taking a lesson straight from the locals? Start by sourcing ingredients at the market, then head to your host´s home and learn how to make two types of pasta and a dessert!
- Hands-on cooking lesson in a traditional Italian kitchen
- Visit a local home to learn about Italian cuisine from those who know it best
- Shop for fresh ingredients at an authentic market
- Make your own pasta and dessert and enjoy them with a glass of wine
What can I expect?
Connect with locals and get to know Italian cuisine. With the knowledge and guidance of your English-speaking host, you will make pasta and dessert. Take your culinary skill to the next level with recipes and techniques handed down through generations of Italian grandmothers.
Your adventure begins with a stroll through a traditional market to learn about fresh ingredients and see how locals shop for food. Immerse your senses and ignite your inspiration!
Next, you will join your host at their home and learn to make ravioli, tagliatelle, and two sauces. You´ll also learn how to make a perfect Italian dessert. After your trip, bring back the memories by cooking these foods at home.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email shortly after your booking is complete. Print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where is the meeting point?
Piazza del Risorgimento.
When does the tour begin?
We leave from Piazza del Risorgimento at 10:00 AM. We therefore recommend that you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes beforehand (9:45 AM).
Where does the tour end?
Via dei Gracchi, Prati area, Central Rome.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approximately 3 hours.
- If you have any allergies, please make sure to advise our team in advance.
- Due to the nature of the tour and the planned menu, the tour is unable to accommodate individuals with lactose intolerance or celiac disease. The tour is also unable to accommodate vegans.
- The tour is unable to accommodate those who use wheelchairs or similar mobiliy aids. We also cannot accommodate baby carriages or strollers. Please contact us with any questions.
Children under 5 are not allowed.
What’s not included?
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Running Time: 3 hours
- Two pasta dishes.
- A glass of local wine.
Departs Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday at 10:00 A.M.
Piazza del Risorgimento 00192 Rome Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.