1. Rome Ciampino Airport Shuttle Bus
From $ 7.9
From $ 7.9
From $ 35.1
From $ 173.9
From $ 36.1
From $ 85.1
From $ 85.1
From $ 75.1
From $ 237.7
From $ 96.3
From $ 34.3
Hop on the SIT shuttle bus service between Fiumicino Airport, via The Vatican, and Rome Termini Train Station. With a journey time of about 45 minutes, depending on traffic, it's the most convenient, secure, & cost-effective way to get to central Rome.
- Travel between Fiumicino Airport and Rome Termini Station
- Get from the airport to Rome in about 45 minutes, depending on traffic
- Enjoy a flexible ticket - valid all day, plus the following day
- Bring children under four free
- Enjoy free wifi onboard the bus
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it with you to Fiumicino Airport.
How does it work?
Once you arrive at the airport, please go to Terminal 3, Primo Stallo - platform 5, where you'll get a spot on the first available bus.
From Rome Termini Station, take the bus at Via Marsala 5, in front of Hotel Royal Santina.
Where does the bus stop?
The bus stops at Piazza Cavour near the Vatican and at Rome Termini Station (the central station in Rome).
How long is my ticket valid?
A single ticket is only valid on the chosen date plus the day after. A return ticket is valid for one month from the outbound travel date.
How much luggage can I bring on the coach?
You can take two suitcases weighing 20 kg (44 lbs.) each and one item of hand luggage per person.
How long is the journey time?
The journey time is approximately 45 minutes to an hour depending on traffic.
How often do the buses run?
The buses run every 30-45 minutes.
When do the buses operate?
From Fiumicino Airport the buses run from 8:30 AM, with the last bus at 12:30 AM.
From Rome Termini Station the buses run from 5:10 AM, with the last bus at 8:45 PM.
- For travel to the airport, please allow plenty of time before your scheduled flight. Exceptional traffic conditions, filled-up coaches, and of course airport security can greatly alter your travel plans.
- We recommend arriving at least three hours before your scheduled flight departure.
What ticket types are available?
Child (0-3): Free of charge