100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Best of Tuscany with Wine Tastingat Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , Mon, 27 Sep 2021 - Mon, 26 Sep 2022
From $ 191.10
2. St. Peters Basilica, Dome Climb and Vatacombsat , Fri, 1 Oct 2021 - Mon, 26 Sep 2022
From $ 60.60
3. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, Fri, 1 Oct 2021 - Tue, 27 Sep 2022
From $ 81.80
4. Vatican Museum, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museums, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's, Fri, 1 Oct 2021 - Tue, 27 Sep 2022
From $ 95.40
5. Rome in a day - 8 hoursat Rome in a Day, Fri, 1 Oct 2021 - Mon, 26 Sep 2022
From $ 196.90
6. SS Lazio vs Interat Stadio Olimpico Rome, Sat, 16 Oct 2021
From $ 65.90
7. SS Lazio vs Olympique de Marseille Europa Leagueat Stadio Olimpico Rome, Th, 21 Oct 2021
From $ 67.20
8. Rome Hop-On Hop-Offat Rome Hop-On Hop-Off , Sat, 30 Oct 2021 - Sun, 27 Mar 2022
From $ 38.20
9. SS Lazio vs AC Fiorentinaat Stadio Olimpico Rome, Wed, 27 Oct 2021
From $ 52.70
10. AS Roma vs Interat Stadio Olimpico, Sat, 4 Dec 2021
From $ 89.60
Roman Vineyards and Wine Tasting
Italy is synonymous with fine wine, especially the region of Tuscany. Join us on a perfect half-day wine tasting experience in the stunning setting of the Pallavicini Estate.
- Try the only wine tasting tour to visit the Frascati Region
- Visit the oldest and most beautiful wine estate in the region
- Enjoy a a generous wine tasting w. 4 wines
- Taste the estate's special olive oil
- Get picked up in the center of Rome
What can I expect?
Come with us to the tranquil hills of the Castelli Romani, where centuries-old vineyards and olive groves surround you on all sides. On the bus ride, your guide will share the fascinating history of the area, enriching your experience with interesting facts and stories.
Soon you'll arrive at one of the oldest and most idyllic vineyards in the Frascati region: the Pallavicini Estate. No one knows this land better than the Pallavicini. The estate and its wines have been continually decorated with prestigious international awards confirming the Pallavicini name as the top wine producer of the Latium region.
Your guide will lead you on a walk throughout the estate where you'll learn about all phases of the Pallavicini wine production and how it evolved from antiquity until today. You'll step inside stunning 3rd century caverns lined with Acacia and French Oak barrels where wines are stored to age.
The highlight of your visit is a professional tasting lead by the Pallavicini's professional sommerlier. You'll have the opportunity to try a fine selection of the same wines that earned the Pallavicini family its most recent awards and recognitions. You'll discover two red wines, the Casa Romana and Soleggio, a white wine Poggio Verde and the celebrated dessert wine Stillato. You'll also get the opportunity to taste the Pallavicinis signature fresh-pressed olive oil.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Infant 0-1 (free)
Fantastic: 4.5 – 2 reviews
Book From $ 87.40
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Running Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
The tour departs Monday, Thursday & Saturday at 3 PM.
Roman Vineyards and Wine Tasting
Piazza dei Re di Roma 00183 Roma Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.