100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Friday night guided tourat Vatican Museums Night Tour, Sat, 31 Jul 2021 - Sat, 23 Jul 2022
From $ 106.70
2. Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heartat Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heart, Fri, 30 Jul 2021 - Th, 28 Jul 2022
From $ 124.40
3. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , Sat, 31 Jul 2021 - Th, 28 Jul 2022
From $ 70.00
4. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursat Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, Mon, 2 Aug 2021 - Th, 28 Jul 2022
From $ 122.40
5. Rome Night Tour: Guided tour, Wine & Appetizersat Rome Night Tour: Guided tour, Wine & Appetizers, Th, 29 Jul 2021 - Th, 28 Jul 2022
From $ 72.60
6. Rome Hop-On Hop-Offat Rome Hop-On Hop-Off , Sat, 14 Aug 2021 - Sun, 27 Mar 2022
From $ 38.20
7. Roman Vineyards and Wine Tastingat Roman Vineyards and Wine Tasting, Mon, 28 Mar 2022 - Th, 28 Jul 2022
From $ 87.40
8. Big Bus Rome Toursat Big Bus Rome Tours, Fri, 30 Jul 2021 - Sat, 29 Jan 2022
From $ 41.60
9. Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tourat Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, Fri, 30 Jul 2021 - Th, 28 Jul 2022
From $ 102.20
10. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 4.5 hoursat Extended Vatican Tour, Fri, 3 Sep 2021 - Mon, 25 Jul 2022
From $ 136.30
Rome by Night
Enjoy the magical atmosphere of Rome at night on this 2.5-hour walking tour. Admire the beautifully illuminated squares, fountains, and Renaissance and Baroque architecture. Your local guide, who is also an art historian, will tell you about the city's impressive architecture and history.
- Explore Rome by night
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small tour group
- Admire Rome's iconic sites illuminated at night
- Bring children under seven free with a paying adult
What can I expect?
Experience Rome by Night
Granted, in daylight Rome’s highlights are incredible, but as the sun goes down, the city's many world-famous sights look even more spectacular. Join us for walking tour with a small group, allowing you to get the most of your time with your knowledgeable, art historian guide.
Your guide will meet you and the rest of the tour group at St. Peter's Square, where your tour of Rome begins. You’ll walk along the Tiber River and see its bridges. You'll also get to enjoy the charm of Piazza Navona and gaze at the splendor of the iconic Trevi Fountain.
The tour is operated in English.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at St. Peter's Square, between the corner of Pio XII and Largo del Colonnato. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the Trevi Fountain.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approximately two and a half hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between ages 7-12. Children between under 7 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The tour involves a moderate amount of walking. We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
Book From $ 111.90
Print out voucher
Running Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
Rome by Night
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.