100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided - Gladiator's gateat The Best of Rome 2 hours, Mon, 1 Jun 2020 - Fri, 9 Oct 2020
From $ 57.30
2. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , Tue, 2 Jun 2020 - Tue, 1 Jun 2021
From $ 64.10
3. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursat Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, Fri, 5 Jun 2020 - Tue, 1 Jun 2021
From $ 112.20
4. 10 Tastings - Big Rome Food Walkat , Tue, 2 Jun 2020 - Tue, 1 Dec 2020
From $ 83.30
5. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Ancient Rome - 3.5 hoursat The Best of Rome in 3.5 Hours, Mon, 1 Jun 2020 - Fri, 9 Oct 2020
From $ 78.10
6. Rome in a day - 7 hoursat Rome in a Day, Mon, 1 Jun 2020 - Fri, 9 Oct 2020
From $ 143.70
7. Papal Audienceat Papal Audience, Wed, 3 Jun 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 53.00
8. Vatican and Rome Cardat Vatican and Rome Card, Tue, 2 Jun 2020 - Tue, 30 Jun 2020
From $ 134.00
9. Rome Hop-On Hop-Offat Rome Hop-On Hop-Off , Tue, 2 Jun 2020 - Sun, 21 Mar 2021
From $ 35.00
10. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: The Garden Tour & Breakfastat Vatican & Gardens w. breakfast, Mon, 1 Jun 2020 - Sat, 24 Oct 2020
From $ 188.70
Fountains of Rome
- Enjoy a 1½-hour guided tour in Rome
- Visit the lovely Piazza Navona
- Admire the Pantheon
- Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain
- See the Fountain of Triton
Experience Rome's Amazing Fountains
Your tour starts at the always buzzing Piazza Navona, famous for its three fountains made by the artist Bernini. From here you'll walk to the Pantheon, an ancient pagan temple dedicated to all the gods, became a church in the time of Boniface.
Next stop is the Trevi Fountain, the largest fountain in Rome and one of the most famous in the world. The stunning fountain is a combination of classicism and baroque. Legend has it that throwing a coin into the fountain ensures your return to Rome.
The last stop of the tour is Piazza Barberini where you'll see one of the most beautiful fountains of Rome, the Fountain of Triton, which was created for Pope Urbino VIII Barberini.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Piazza Navona. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Piazza Barberini.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 1½ hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 7-12. Children between under 7 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The tour involves a moderate amount of walking. We recommend comfortable walking shoes.