100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Tourat The Best of Rome 2 hours, Fri, 21 Jan 2022 - Mon, 31 Oct 2022
From $ 84.80
2. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , Tue, 30 Nov 2021 - Tue, 29 Nov 2022
From $ 70.00
3. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursat Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, Tue, 30 Nov 2021 - Tue, 29 Nov 2022
From $ 122.40
4. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, Th, 2 Dec 2021 - Mon, 31 Oct 2022
From $ 81.80
5. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entryat Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, Tue, 30 Nov 2021 - Tue, 29 Nov 2022
From $ 77.10
6. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Friday night guided tourat Vatican Museums Night Tour, Fri, 7 Jan 2022 - Sat, 26 Nov 2022
From $ 106.70
7. Roman Vineyards and Wine Tastingat Roman Vineyards and Wine Tasting, Mon, 28 Mar 2022 - Mon, 31 Oct 2022
From $ 87.40
8. Pompeii Half Day Tour: Guided tour & trainat Pompeii Half Day Tour: Guided tour & train, Mon, 28 Mar 2022 - Mon, 31 Oct 2022
From $ 294.80
9. Rome Night Tour: Guided tour, Wine & Appetizersat Rome Night Tour: Guided tour, Wine & Appetizers, Th, 31 Mar 2022 - Sun, 30 Oct 2022
From $ 72.60
10. St. Peters Basilica, Dome Climb and Vatacombsat , Th, 2 Dec 2021 - Mon, 31 Oct 2022
From $ 60.60
Fountains of Rome
- Enjoy a 1½-hour guided tour in Rome
- Visit the lovely Piazza Navona
- Admire the Pantheon
- Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain
- See the Fountain of Triton
Experience Rome's Amazing Fountains
Your tour starts at the always buzzing Piazza Navona, famous for its three fountains made by the artist Bernini. From here you'll walk to the Pantheon, an ancient pagan temple dedicated to all the gods, became a church in the time of Boniface.
Next stop is the Trevi Fountain, the largest fountain in Rome and one of the most famous in the world. The stunning fountain is a combination of classicism and baroque. Legend has it that throwing a coin into the fountain ensures your return to Rome.
The last stop of the tour is Piazza Barberini where you'll see one of the most beautiful fountains of Rome, the Fountain of Triton, which was created for Pope Urbino VIII Barberini.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Piazza Navona. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Piazza Barberini.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 1½ hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 7-12. Children between under 7 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The tour involves a moderate amount of walking. We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
Book From $ 59.30
Print out voucher
Running Time: 1 hours 30 minutes
Fountains of Rome
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.