1. Colosseum Express: Through the Gladiator's Gate
From $ 60.9
From $ 60.9
From $ 34.5
From $ 76.2
From $ 65.2
From $ 60.9
From $ 65.2
From $ 109.4
From $ 84.8
From $ 88.5
From $ 63.9
If you want to see the best of Rome but have limited time then book a full-day tour and let your knowledgeable guide show you around the city. During this tour, you'll not only see the city's most famous sights, you'll also get to skip the long lines to both the Colosseum and the Vatican.
- Enjoy an eight-hour guided tour around Rome
- Skip the line to many of the city's major sights
- Tour the Colosseum and the Roman Forum
- Bring children under seven free with a paying adult
- Experience the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, and more
- Visit the Vatican and the Sistine Chapel
- Skip the line to St. Peter's Basillica after the tour
Experience the Highlights of Rome
Our tour starts on Piazza Navona where we will begin the tour with a visit to the Colosseum. Once inside this amazing structure, you will able to walk where the Gladiators once did.
Next, we'll enter the Roman Forum where you will get a glimpse of what life was like in Ancient Rome during the times of emperors and tyrants such as Julius Caesar, Augustus, Claudius, and Nero.
Then we'll carry on to Capitol Hill, locally known as the Campidoglio. This piazza was designed by Michelangelo and offers a stunning view of Piazza Venezia - the site of the Victor Emmanuele II monument and Mussolini's Palazzo. From here we stroll to Rome's most famous fountain, The Trevi Fountain. Remember to throw in a coin before we head to the Pantheon and then on to the picturesque Piazza Navona.
Around 12:45 PM we will take a break for lunch. Whilst lunch is not included, your knowledgeable guide will be happy to make recommendations about the local restaurants.
We meet again at 2:45 PM at our agent's office which is very near the Vatican Museums.
The next stop is the Vatican Museums. You will see the Belvedere Courtyard, Room of the Muse, the Gallery of Tapestries, and of course the magnificent Rooms of Raphael and the stunning Sistine Chapel. We then head to St Peter's piazza where the tour ends. If you want to visit the Basilica, your guide can provide you with skip-the-line access.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts on Piazza Navona. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Vatican City.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approximately eight hours.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, there is a strict dress code at the Vatican. Shoulders and knees must be covered for both women and men. Sandals are considered appropriate.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between ages 7-17. Children under age 7 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- You will skip all official lines, and they can be very long, up to several hours. However, on certain days like bank holidays, weekends, and religious holidays there might be some lines. This cannot be avoided, but these lines will be far shorter than the public ones.
- Cancellations can happen at very short notice. In this case, we will contact you and offer you alternative tour dates or provide you with a full refund.
- Due to security and security checks, we strongly recommend that you do not bring any large bags or packages.
- This tour is conducted as a walking tour, as no vehicles are allowed inside the Vatican, so please wear appropriate footwear.
Infant (0-5): Free
Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Food and drinks.
Print out voucher
Running Time: 8 hours
Skip the line-tickets to all attractions.
Art historian tour guide.
The tour leaves at 9 A.M.
Rome in a Day
Piazza Navona 25, Rome 00186, Italy