100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Rome in a day - 7 hoursat Rome in a Day, Sun, 20 Sep 2020 - Fri, 9 Oct 2020
From $ 154.10
2. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided - Gladiator's gateat The Best of Rome 2 hours, Sun, 20 Sep 2020 - Fri, 9 Oct 2020
From $ 61.50
3. 2-in-1 Guided Colosseum & Guided Vatican tourat Best of Rome and the Vatican, Sun, 20 Sep 2020 - Fri, 9 Oct 2020
From $ 120.60
4. Vatican: Skip the line & St. Peter's Domeat Skip the line Vatican Ticket, Mon, 21 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 110.60
5. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursat Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, Fri, 2 Oct 2020 - Sat, 18 Sep 2021
From $ 120.40
6. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , Sun, 20 Sep 2020 - Sat, 18 Sep 2021
From $ 68.80
7. Vatican and Sistine Chapel: Skip the Lineat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, Sun, 20 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 35.70
8. Vatican Museum, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museums, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's, Mon, 21 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 77.10
9. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, Mon, 21 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 65.90
10. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Ancient Rome - 3.5 hoursat The Best of Rome in 3.5 Hours, Sun, 20 Sep 2020 - Fri, 9 Oct 2020
From $ 83.80
Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Track
Gain fast entry to the Colosseum in Rome with a pre-booked timeslot. With this ticket you decide when you wish to visit the amphitheater. You also get access to the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill, which you can explore at your own pace!
- Get fast access to the Colosseum
- Choose the date and time that suits you the best
- Stroll around the entire Roman Forum area
- Climb Palatine Hill
- Immerse yourself in Roman history
What can I expect?
Be Your Own Best Tour Guide
Would you rather explore Ancient Rome on your own, instead of within a tour group? This ticket will let you do just that. At the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, and at Palatine Hill, you'll be in charge of how you focus your time. Just don't forget to bring a map, an app, or a good guidebook: you're certain to find one that fits your need among the slew of options out there.
This ticket comes with skip-the-line access to the Colosseum—meaning you won't be slowed down by long lines or slow tour groups. This is a true perk, as lines outside the Colosseum are often hours long.
How does it work?
How do I get my ticket?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone. Enter at the Individual Entrance Gate of the Colosseum (the main entrance).
How long is my ticket valid?
You can only use your ticket once. Each site has a strict no re-entry policy.
When can I visit the Colosseum?
Your entrance ticket to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill is valid on the booked date and time. Be sure to arrive 30 minutes before your booked time.
Why is the cost of my tickets over face value?
The price you pay per ticket includes the booking fees and reservation fee for the Colosseum, as set by our local agent in Rome and by Ticmate. However, spending a small bit extra gives you a huge advantage in this situation. If you line up at the Colosseum ticket office, the waiting time to get in can exceed 2 hours. Is it worth it to waste your vacation waiting under the hot sun? With our tickets skip-the-line priority entrance tickets, you will save valuable time by avoiding the lines at the Colosseum box office and at the entrance. Smart travelers always book ahead to secure priority access.
Can I bring my backpack?
For security reasons, backpacks, large handbags, luggage, etc. are not allowed inside the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill.
- Please note that there will be a security check at the Colosseum entrance. This is mandatory even for those with priority access tickets. There may be a line at the security check.
- These tickets do not give you access to Colosseums 4th and 5th floor, Underground floor, or the arena floor.
Unfortunately, children's tickets are not available for this attraction.
The Colosseum is open daily from 10:30 - 19:00
Fantastic: 4.2 – 19 reviews
"Det var så många som köpt "gå-före-i-kön-biljett" att det tog lång tid att komma in och därmed kortare tid till att gå runt i Colossetum."
Ruuhkan keskellä Coloseumilla
"Kannattaa ehdottomasti satsata tämä muutama kymppi , sisään näppärästi jonojen ohi , samoin siirtyminen Coloseumilta Forum Romanumin porteille. Suosittelen. Säästät aikaa, vaivaa ja hikeä."
Colosseum Fast Track ja Forum Romanum
"Odotukset ylittyivät. Liput kannattaa ostaa ennakkoon. Vasta paikalla tajuaa jonon pituuden lipunmyyntiin ja sen jälkeiseen turvatarkastukseen. Tuntuu todella hyvältä kävellä satojen ihmisten ohi ohituskaistaa."
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Fast-track entry to the Colosseum
- Access to the Roman Forum and Palantine Hill
The Colosseum is open daily from 10:30 - 19:00
Colosseum: Fast Track
Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, Rome
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.