1. Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line
From $ 34.5
From $ 34.5
From $ 76.2
From $ 63.9
From $ 113.1
From $ 103.3
From $ 119.2
From $ 71.5
From $ 25.5
From $ 60.9
From $ 94.2
Experience the Vatican and St. Peter's Basilica on this in-depth three-hour guided tour. Skip the long lines and see the Pio Clementino Museum, the Gallery of the Candelabra, the Gallery of the Tapestries, the Gallery of the Geographical Maps, Raphael's Rooms, Michelangelo's masterpiece in the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica for a breathtaking day in Rome.
- Skip the long lines to one of Rome's most important sites
- Explore the best of the Vatican with your guide
- See Michelangelo's famous masterpiece
- Tour the spiritual center of the Catholic Church
- See Renaissance masterpieces in St. Peter's Basilica
Explore the Vatican Museums & St. Peter's Basilica
The Vatican Museums are a must-see in Rome, not just because of their extensive collections of art, archaeology, and ethno-anthropology, all collected by the Popes over the years. They're also the site of some of the most lavishly decorated halls and galleries in the world.
See some of the Vatican's best classical statuary at the Pio Clementino Museum. Marvel at the huge marble candelabra at the Gallery of the Candelabra, walk along a corridor of amazing, intricate tapestries at the Gallery of the Tapestries, and over 40 16th-century topographical maps of Italy in the Gallery of the Geographical Maps.
Continue to the four Raphael Rooms, famous for their frescoes. Then, in the Sistine Chapel see Michelangelo's masterpiece Giudizio Universale, or the Last Judgment, and his famous frescoes.
In the magnificent St. Peter's Basilica, tour the spiritual center of the Catholic Church and the world's largest church building.
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Smartphone e-tickets are also accepted.
How does it work?
Show your smartphone ticket to the security guards at the entrance, pass the security check, and scan your ticket at the box office CASSA ONLINE E GRUPPI. You will receive further information from the staff on where to meet your guide inside the Vatican Museums.
How long is the tour?
The tour lasts three hours.
Is there a dress code?
Knees and shoulders must be covered inside the Vatican and St. Peter's Basilica for both men and women.
- The visit to the Basilica of St. Peter may not take place during the liturgical celebrations of the Holy Father or other events of the Holy See or of the Vatican City State. If the Basilica can't be visited, the guided tour will be carried out only in the Vatican Museums (for about three hours). In this case the ticket purchased will not be refundable.
What ticket types are available?
Child (0-5): Free of charge
Mobile voucher accepted
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 3 hours
- Entrance to the Vatican Museums, including the Sistine Chapel
- Entrance to St. Peter's Basilica
- Three-hour guided tour