100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Trackat Colosseum: Fast Track, Sat, 7 Mar 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 35.70
2. Vatican and Sistine Chapel: Skip the Lineat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, Mon, 24 Feb 2020 - Sat, 28 Nov 2020
From $ 33.00
3. St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Trackat St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Track Entry, Sun, 23 Feb 2020 - Sat, 21 Mar 2020
From $ 27.40
4. Vatican Museum, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museums, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's, Wed, 26 Feb 2020 - Sat, 22 Aug 2020
From $ 71.20
5. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, Wed, 26 Feb 2020 - Sat, 22 Aug 2020
From $ 60.90
6. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided - Gladiator's gateat The Best of Rome 2 hours, Fri, 28 Feb 2020 - Sat, 22 Aug 2020
From $ 56.80
7. Vatican & St. Peter's Basilica: Skip the Line & Guided Tourat , Mon, 24 Feb 2020 - Fri, 21 Aug 2020
From $ 54.30
8. Rome in a day - 7 hoursat Rome in a Day, Fri, 28 Feb 2020 - Sat, 22 Aug 2020
From $ 142.40
9. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Friday night guided tourat Vatican Museums Night Tour, Fri, 17 Apr 2020 - Fri, 30 Oct 2020
From $ 96.90
10. St. Peter's Basilica: Guided highlights & the Tombsat St Peter's Basilica & Necropolis: Guided Tour & Skip the line, Th, 27 Feb 2020 - Fri, 20 Mar 2020
From $ 68.40
2-in-1 Guided Colosseum & Guided Vatican tour
Experience the best of Rome on a tour that doesn't skip a thing—except long lines and high cost! In addition to the Colosseum (with the gladiator's gate) and the Roman Forum, you'll tour the Vatican, where you'll see the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica, and Michelangelo's dome. This tour will give you a 101 on archaeology and art history.
- Skip the line to the Colosseum and the Vatican
- Double tour means a can't-beat-price.
- Small tour groups led by English-speaking experts
- See Gladiator's Gate and the arena floor at the Colosseum
- Visit the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica, and Michelangelo's Dome in the Vatican
What can I expect?
This comprehensive 4.5-hour tour gives you the opportunity to dive deep into the history and culture of Rome. Thanks to skip-the-line access to the Colosseum and the Vatican, you can spend your time exploring these sites instead of standing in line under the hot sun. By the end of the tour, you will have visited the best of the Ancient Roman ruins, seen the world’s largest art collection, and soaked up a wealth of knowledge.
The guides who will lead you are experts in art history and archaeology. They know tried and trusted routes through high-traffic areas and will lead you seamlessly from point to point. Tour groups are kept small, meaning you’ll never find yourself standing in the back of a crowd, unable to hear your guide speak.
Part One of this tour takes you to icons like the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, and Trajan’s column. At the Colosseum, your group will enter via Gladiator’s Gate, a side entrance reserved for certain tour operators. Two thousand years ago, men entered the Colosseum prepared for a brutal fight: it was killed or be killed. Today, the arena floor provides a remarkable view of both the underground chambers and the highest rows of seating (the floor extends only partway across the building, hence the view!)
Part Two of the tour starts after you have had time on your own for food and exploration. You’ll rejoin the tour group at the air-conditioned customer service center, where you will have the opportunity to take Gladiator Selfies using their props and backdrops.
Your group will then skip the line into Vatican City, which holds the largest collection of art in the world. For many, the Sistine Chapel is the absolute highlight of the Vatican. That said, Michelangelo’s splendid ceiling is one of many masterpieces included in Vatican City, including works by Perugino, Giotto, Raphael, and more.
At the end of Part Two, you will be free to skip the line to St. Peter's Basilica, where you can see Michelangelo's Pieta and dome, Bernini's Baldacchino, and numerous other frescoes and mosaics.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket via your smartphone.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts at Foro Traiano 89 (close to Trajan's column)
- For security reasons, large items like backpacks, suitcases, and oversize bags are not permitted inside the Colosseum and the Roman Forum.
- There is a strict dress code at the Vatican. All individuals must have their shoulders and knees covered.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for wheelchair users or others with limited mobility.
Infant (0-5): Free
Tour departs at 10:45 AM.
What’s not included?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages
Fantastic: 4.7 – 3 reviews
"This tour was amazing! Our guide, Chiara, was SO funnt, SO full of knowledge and such a blast to be with! She made this trip very memeroble and we will recommend this company to everyone going to Rome. Thank you so much Chiara, big hug from family from Norway with little brother Dennis "
Monica Mon, 9 Dec 2019
"Guiden var mycket bra och påläst. Samlingarna helt osannolikt enastående! Min favorit var Atlas i brons, helt enorm! Sixtinska kapellet är i sig ofattbar, speciellt när ,man, på ett bra sätt, får bakgrundsbild. Tyvärr är det så mycket folk hela tiden, men det är inte någons fel, det bara förtar lite av upplevelsen."
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 4 hours 30 minutes
- Skip the line to the Colosseum and the Vatican.
- Guided tour of the Colosseum and Roman Forum.
- Guided tour of the Vatican.
- Access to the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
- Access to Michelangelo's Dome.
The tour departs at 10:45 A.M.
Best of Rome and the Vatican
Foro Traiano 89 Roma 00187 Italia
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.