100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Rome in a day - 7 hoursat Rome in a Day, Mon, 1 Jun 2020 - Fri, 9 Oct 2020
From $ 143.70
2. Best of Tuscany with Wine Tastingat Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , Th, 4 Jun 2020 - Tue, 1 Jun 2021
From $ 0.00
3. Pompeii Half Day Tour: Guided tour & trainat Pompeii Half Day Tour: Guided tour & train, Sat, 6 Jun 2020 - Mon, 31 May 2021
From $ 270.20
4. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursat Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, Fri, 5 Jun 2020 - Tue, 1 Jun 2021
From $ 112.20
5. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Ancient Rome - 3.5 hoursat The Best of Rome in 3.5 Hours, Mon, 1 Jun 2020 - Fri, 9 Oct 2020
From $ 78.10
6. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided - Gladiator's gateat The Best of Rome 2 hours, Mon, 1 Jun 2020 - Fri, 9 Oct 2020
From $ 57.30
7. Vatican and Rome Cardat Vatican and Rome Card, Tue, 2 Jun 2020 - Tue, 30 Jun 2020
From $ 134.00
8. Papal Audienceat Papal Audience, Wed, 3 Jun 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 53.00
9. Rome Hop-On Hop-Offat Rome Hop-On Hop-Off , Tue, 2 Jun 2020 - Sun, 21 Mar 2021
From $ 35.00
10. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: The Garden Tour & Breakfastat Vatican & Gardens w. breakfast, Mon, 1 Jun 2020 - Sat, 24 Oct 2020
From $ 188.70
Day Trip to Pompeii and Sorrento
You've no doubt heard the story of Pompeii, famously preserved under ash when the Mount Vesuvius Volcano erupted. On this tour, you'll explore those ruins for yourself - but you'll also be able to see what the city looked liked before its destruction, thanks to Virtual Reality visors. Afterwards, take a break in the beautiful seaside Sorrento.
- See Pompeii through Virtual Reality
- Learn about its history from an expert archaeologist
- Ride between sites on a comfortable, WiFi-equipped van
- Enjoy Neapolitan pizza for lunch
What can I expect?
When the Mount Vesuvius volcano erupted in AD 79, the city of Pompeii was covered in ash and destroyed. Visitors have toured the ruins of Pompeii for centuries. But now, through the use of Virtual Reality visors, you can explore Pompeii as it was before the tragedy. Using the visors, you can toggle from past to present. See the perfectly-preserved ruins, and then see how they looked back when Pompeii was a thriving Roman port.
A luxury van will take you to Pompeii after you meet your group in Rome. After you explore ancient Pompeii through our Virtual Reality technology, your archaeologist guide will take you on an adventure through the ruins. See the fascinating "death postures": the plaster casts of the unfortunate citizens who were frozen in time on the day Vesuvius erupted. It's a macabre sight that will leave a lasting impression.
After the tour of Pompeii, you'll enjoy a pizza and a glass of limoncello as you make your way to Sorrento, a beautiful town overlooking the Bay of Naples. Kick back as you breathe in the breeze off the Tyrrhenian Sea. This tour is perfect for those wishing for a once-in-a-lifetime experience that will stimulate your senses while teaching you history.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email shortly after your booking is complete. Print it out and bring it to the tour, or present it on your mobile phone.
Where is the meeting point?
Meet at Piazza della Repubblica.
- Unfortunately this tour cannot accommodate guests with limited mobility or guests who use wheelchairs.
What’s not included?
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 12 hours
- Guided tour in a small group
- Virtual Reality visors
- Optional limoncello tasting
Please check the calendar for dates and times.
Piazza della Repubblica 00185 Rome Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.