100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: The Garden Tour & Breakfastat Vatican & Gardens w. breakfast, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Sat, 24 Oct 2020
From $ 188.70
2. Best of Tuscany with Wine Tastingat Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , Sat, 1 Aug 2020 - Sat, 10 Jul 2021
From $ 175.20
3. Roman Vineyards and Wine Tastingat Roman Vineyards and Wine Tasting, Sat, 1 Aug 2020 - Sat, 10 Jul 2021
From $ 80.10
4. Rome Night Tour: Guided tour, Wine & Appetizersat Rome Night Tour: Guided tour, Wine & Appetizers, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Sat, 10 Jul 2021
From $ 66.60
5. Frascati Wine Tasting & Lunchat , Sun, 12 Jul 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 111.10
6. 10 Tastings - Big Rome Food Walkat , Fri, 31 Jul 2020 - Mon, 11 Jan 2021
From $ 83.30
7. Rome Hop-On Hop-Offat Rome Hop-On Hop-Off , Sun, 12 Jul 2020 - Sun, 11 Jul 2021
From $ 35.00
8. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, Mon, 13 Jul 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 61.50
9. St. Peters Basilica, Dome Climb and Vatacombsat , Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 54.40
10. Vatican Museum, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museums, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's, Mon, 13 Jul 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 71.90
Six Tastings - A Wine Haven in Rome
Take a seat at a table in a wonderful wine bar in Rome and prepare yourself for delicious wine tasting. You'll try six wines along with mouthwatering food. As they say in Italy, alla vostra salute!
- Taste six different wines
- Get guidance from your sommelier host
- Learn about local wine production
- Enjoy wonderful food along with your wine
What can I expect?
Here's an opportunity to experience the true taste of Italy. Take a break from your sightseeing to sit down at a local wine bar and relax. This wine tasting is a perfect way to wind down after a busy day of touring Rome.
The wine bar is located a five minute walk away from Campo de' Fiori. The wine bar owner, who'll be your host for the evening, is also a sommelier. They'll guide you through six different wines, explaining how each one pairs with certain types of food. You'll taste the foods that complement these wines, including bread, olives, meats, and cheeses.
Take your time as you drink and taste - this is a lovely experience that should not be rushed! As the Italians say when they raise a glass, *alla vostra salute!"
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you to the tour, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
Daily at 7:30 PM
What’s not included?
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 1 hours 30 minutes
- Guidance from a professional sommelier host.
- Six tastings of wine.
- Various foods.
- Soft drinks for guests under 21.
Every day at 7:30 P.M.
Via di Monserrato 4 Roma 00186
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.