Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Trackat Colosseum: Fast Track, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 31.80
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Tombs & St Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museums, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Th, 14 May 2020
From $ 74.10
3. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Th, 14 May 2020
From $ 63.40
4. Colosseum & Ancient Rome Tourat , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Fri, 13 Nov 2020
From $ 67.20
5. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 29.80
6. Rome in a Dayat Rome in a Day, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 148.20
7. Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tourat Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 95.40
8. Best of Rome and the Vaticanat Best of Rome and the Vatican, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 116.00
9. Heart of Rome, the Colosseum, & Gladiator's Gateat The Best of Rome in 3.5 Hours, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 80.60
10. Rome Segway Tourat Rome Segway Tour, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 92.20
Colosseum and Gladiator's Gate
Spend two hours exploring the Roman Forum and the Colosseum, not standing in line to get in. This time-saving tour might be relatively short, but you'll still get in-depth knowledge of these famous sites, thanks to your expert guide.
- Skip the line to the Colosseum
- Enter through the Gladiator's Gate
- Visit the Palatine Hill
- Learn about Rome from an archaeologist
- Get the 360° view from the Colosseum's arena floor
What can I expect?
This 2-hour tour gives you the opportunity to really discover ancient Rome. Thanks to skip-the-line access, you can spend your time inside the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, instead of standing in line under the hot sun.
Your guide, an archaeology expert, will meet you at Trajan's Column (a masterpiece in itself) and lead you seamlessly from point to point: no funny things happening on the way to the Forum! At this first stop, you'll learn about the ancient ruins that surround you. There are 2,500 years of history packed into these buildings (think about the age of the USA in comparison). Trust your savvy guide to deliver the high points and skip the boring stuff.
At the Colosseum, your group will enter via Gladiator's Gate, a side entrance reserved for certain tour operators. As the name suggests, this is where the gladiators themselves headed in. From the arena floor of the Colosseum, you get a remarkable view of both the underground chambers and the highest rows of seating. This ground has been walked by emperors, gladiators, and slaves—and, some would say, gods as well.
When the tour is over, you'll be well-versed in Ancient Rome, but if you want more, you'll be free to continue exploring the Colosseum. Your ticket also includes access to Palatine Hill, which is both prominent location in Roman myths and a prime photo op.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you on the tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Foro Traiano 89 (near Trajan's column).
- For security reasons backpacks, large backpacks, handbags, or other luggage pieces are not permitted inside the Colosseum or the Roman Forum.
- Due to uneven surfaces this tour is not recommended for those with limited mobility or those using a wheelchair.
Infant (0-5): Free
Tour departs at 10:45 AM.
What’s not included?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Fantastic: 4.5 – 189 reviews
Vänligt och elegant genom Colosseum och Forum Romanum
"Vi blev guidade i liten grupp, förbi alla köer. Mycket intressant och lärorikt. Vår guide Massimo tog oss vänligt och elegant igenom hela turen, undvek den värsta trängseln. Familjevänligt, rekommenderas varmt."
Ann-charlotte Mon, 4 Nov 2019
Med vänlig humor och elegans
"Vi blev guidade av Massimo som med vänlig och lågmäld humor elegant tog oss runt först i forum romanum och sedan in i Colosseum. Vi var en liten grupp mycket bra, mycket intressant. Rekommenderas varmt. Familjevänligt. Charlotta Kask"
Ann-charlotte Sat, 2 Nov 2019
Colosseum ja Golden gate, Forum Romanum
"Kiinnostava kokonaisuus ja jouhevasti toteutettu . Opas oli selkeä ja ystävällinen."
Outi Th, 17 Oct 2019
Colosseum ja Golden gate, Forum
Outi Th, 17 Oct 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 2 hours
- Skip the line-ticket through the Gladiator's Gate
- Knowledgeable archaeologist guide
- Roman Forum tour
- Colosseum arena floor tour
- Palatine Hill entrance.
Tour departs at 10:45 AM.
The Best of Rome 2 hours
Via dei Fori Imperiali 1, 00187 Rome, Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.