100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Trackat Colosseum: Fast Track, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Th, 30 Apr 2020
From $ 36.10
2. Vatican Museum, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museums, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's, Sat, 4 Apr 2020 - Fri, 2 Oct 2020
From $ 71.90
3. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, Sat, 4 Apr 2020 - Tue, 23 Jun 2020
From $ 25.20
4. Rome in a day - 7 hoursat Rome in a Day, Tue, 7 Apr 2020 - Fri, 2 Oct 2020
From $ 143.70
5. 2-in-1 Guided Colosseum & Guided Vatican tourat Best of Rome and the Vatican, Tue, 7 Apr 2020 - Fri, 2 Oct 2020
From $ 112.50
6. 10 Tastings - Big Rome Food Walkat , Sat, 4 Apr 2020 - Fri, 2 Oct 2020
From $ 83.30
7. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, Mon, 6 Apr 2020 - Fri, 2 Oct 2020
From $ 61.50
8. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Ancient Rome - 3.5 hoursat The Best of Rome in 3.5 Hours, Tue, 7 Apr 2020 - Fri, 2 Oct 2020
From $ 78.10
9. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 4.5 hoursat Extended Vatican Tour, Sat, 4 Apr 2020 - Fri, 2 Apr 2021
From $ 124.90
10. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Friday night guided tourat Vatican Museums Night Tour, Fri, 17 Apr 2020 - Fri, 30 Oct 2020
From $ 97.80
Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided - Gladiator's gate
Skip the line to Colosseum and see the impressive Gladiator's Gate! You also get access to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill on this 2-hour guided tour! Walk in the footsteps of emperors and gladiators and let the grandiosity of Colosseum wow you.
- Skip the line to Colosseum
- Take a 2 hour guided tour
- See the impressive Gladiator's Gate
- Get access to the Palatine Hill
- Learn about Roman Forum from an archaeologist guide
What can I expect?
This 2-hour tour gives you the opportunity to really discover ancient Rome. Thanks to skip-the-line access, you can spend your time inside the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, instead of standing in line under the hot sun.
Your guide, an archaeology expert, will meet you at Trajan's Column (a masterpiece in itself) and lead you seamlessly from point to point: no funny things happening on the way to the Forum! At this first stop, you'll learn about the ancient ruins that surround you. There are 2,500 years of history packed into these buildings (think about the age of the USA in comparison). Trust your savvy guide to deliver the high points and skip the boring stuff.
At the Colosseum, your group will enter via Gladiator's Gate, a side entrance reserved for certain tour operators. As the name suggests, this is where the gladiators themselves headed in. From the arena floor of the Colosseum, you get a remarkable view of both the underground chambers and the highest rows of seating. This ground has been walked by emperors, gladiators, and slaves—and, some would say, gods as well.
When the tour is over, you'll be well-versed in Ancient Rome, but if you want more, you'll be free to continue exploring the Colosseum. Your ticket also includes access to Palatine Hill, which is both prominent location in Roman myths and a prime photo op.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Foro Traiano 89 (near Trajan's column).
- For security reasons backpacks, large backpacks, handbags, or other luggage pieces are not permitted inside the Colosseum or the Roman Forum.
- Due to uneven surfaces this tour is not recommended for those with limited mobility or those using a wheelchair.
Infant (0-5): Free
Tour departs at 10:45 AM.
What’s not included?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Fantastic: 4.5 – 193 reviews
Flott guidet tur til Colosseum og Forum Romanum
"Vi hadde en virkelig flott opplevelse med en svært kunnskapsrik og hyggelig guide. Det ville absolutt ikke vært det samme å besøkt disse attraksjonene uten alt det interessante vi ble fortalt. Absolutt å anbefale!"
Myrbakk Sat, 7 Mar 2020
José Mon, 2 Mar 2020
"Fantastisk god irsk guid. Nem at forstå. Godt tempo, da vi kun var fire gæster på holdet"
Trine Tue, 7 Jan 2020
"Rigtig god fortæller så bare en rigtig god oplevelse"
Susanne Mon, 2 Dec 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 2 hours
- Skip the line-ticket through the Gladiator's Gate
- Knowledgeable archaeologist guide
- Roman Forum tour
- Colosseum arena floor tour
- Access to Palatine Hill
Tour departs at 10:45 AM.
The Best of Rome 2 hours
Via dei Fori Imperiali 1, 00187 Rome, Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.