100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Trackat Colosseum: Fast Track, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Fri, 31 Jan 2020
From $ 36.40
2. Vatican Museum, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museums, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Mon, 20 Jul 2020
From $ 72.50
3. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Mon, 20 Jul 2020
From $ 62.00
4. 2-in-1 Guided Colosseum & Guided Vatican tourat Best of Rome and the Vatican, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Mon, 20 Jul 2020
From $ 113.50
5. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Ancient Rome - 3.5 hoursat The Best of Rome in 3.5 Hours, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Mon, 20 Jul 2020
From $ 78.80
6. Rome in a day - 7 hoursat Rome in a Day, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Mon, 20 Jul 2020
From $ 145.00
7. Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tourat Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 94.60
8. The Angels and Demons Tourat The Angels and Demons Tour, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 73.10
9. The Squares of Romeat The Squares of Rome, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 103.60
10. Fountains of Romeat Fountains of Rome, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 54.80
Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided - Gladiator's gate
Skip the line to Colosseum and see the impressive Gladiator's Gate! You also get access to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill on this 2-hour guided tour! Walk in the footsteps of emperors and gladiators and let the grandiosity of Colosseum wow you.
- Skip the line to Colosseum
- Take a 2 hour guided tour
- See the impressive Gladiator's Gate
- Get access to the Palatine Hill
- Learn about Roman Forum from an archaeologist guide
What can I expect?
This 2-hour tour gives you the opportunity to really discover ancient Rome. Thanks to skip-the-line access, you can spend your time inside the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, instead of standing in line under the hot sun.
Your guide, an archaeology expert, will meet you at Trajan's Column (a masterpiece in itself) and lead you seamlessly from point to point: no funny things happening on the way to the Forum! At this first stop, you'll learn about the ancient ruins that surround you. There are 2,500 years of history packed into these buildings (think about the age of the USA in comparison). Trust your savvy guide to deliver the high points and skip the boring stuff.
At the Colosseum, your group will enter via Gladiator's Gate, a side entrance reserved for certain tour operators. As the name suggests, this is where the gladiators themselves headed in. From the arena floor of the Colosseum, you get a remarkable view of both the underground chambers and the highest rows of seating. This ground has been walked by emperors, gladiators, and slaves—and, some would say, gods as well.
When the tour is over, you'll be well-versed in Ancient Rome, but if you want more, you'll be free to continue exploring the Colosseum. Your ticket also includes access to Palatine Hill, which is both prominent location in Roman myths and a prime photo op.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Foro Traiano 89 (near Trajan's column).
- For security reasons backpacks, large backpacks, handbags, or other luggage pieces are not permitted inside the Colosseum or the Roman Forum.
- Due to uneven surfaces this tour is not recommended for those with limited mobility or those using a wheelchair.
Infant (0-5): Free
Tour departs at 10:45 AM.
What’s not included?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Fantastic: 4.5 – 191 reviews
"Fantastisk god irsk guid. Nem at forstå. Godt tempo, da vi kun var fire gæster på holdet"
Trine Tue, 7 Jan 2020
"Rigtig god fortæller så bare en rigtig god oplevelse"
Susanne Mon, 2 Dec 2019
Vänligt och elegant genom Colosseum och Forum Romanum
"Vi blev guidade i liten grupp, förbi alla köer. Mycket intressant och lärorikt. Vår guide Massimo tog oss vänligt och elegant igenom hela turen, undvek den värsta trängseln. Familjevänligt, rekommenderas varmt."
Ann-charlotte Mon, 4 Nov 2019
Med vänlig humor och elegans
"Vi blev guidade av Massimo som med vänlig och lågmäld humor elegant tog oss runt först i forum romanum och sedan in i Colosseum. Vi var en liten grupp mycket bra, mycket intressant. Rekommenderas varmt. Familjevänligt. Charlotta Kask"
Ann-charlotte Sat, 2 Nov 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 2 hours
- Skip the line-ticket through the Gladiator's Gate
- Knowledgeable archaeologist guide
- Roman Forum tour
- Colosseum arena floor tour
- Access to Palatine Hill
Tour departs at 10:45 AM.
The Best of Rome 2 hours
Via dei Fori Imperiali 1, 00187 Rome, Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.