This tour covers the areas in Rome one must see when visiting this beautiful city! They say, that you have not seen Rome if you have not seen the Roman Forum, the Colesseum and the City Centre.Highlights:
- Enjoy a 3½ hour tour of Rome
- Experience all of Rome's major attractions
- Visit the ancient ruins at Roman Forum, the Palatine Hills and of course the Colosseum
- Throw a coin in the Trevi fountain and visit the buzzing Piazza NavonaExperience the Best of Rome
Walk in the footsteps of Heroes and Tyrants such as Julius Caesar, Nero, and Trajan while learning about the founding of Rome, its steady rise to power, and its subsequent fall. The ancient ruins at Roman Forum
, The Palatine Hills
and the Colosseum
will come to life as you learn why all roads led back to Rome!
After touring ancient Rome, the tour you to the heart of Renaissance Rome for a visit to the Trevi Fountain
(don't forget to toss a coin in the fountian), Piazza Navona
, and the breathtaking Pantheon
All along this tour your English speaking guide will tell you all about the monuments, areas and attractions you will see, and will be there for your assistance!
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in front of the tourist information centre on Via dei Fori Imperiali. Please be there before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 3½ hours.
Are there children's tickets?
No, but children under 7 years old are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Entrance tickets to Coliseum and Roman Forum is included
in your ticket (this you normally pay directly at the Colosseum and is equivalent to min. EUR 12 per person.
- There are no hidden or extra costs or fees.
- You will skip all official/public queues, and they can be very long, up to several hours. However on certain days like bank holidays, weekends and religious holidays there might be some lines. This cannot be avoided, but these lines will be far shorter than the public ones.
- Cancellations can happen at very short notice. In these cases we will contact you and offer you alternative tour dates or offer you a full refund.
- Due to security and security checks, we strongly recommend that you do not bring any large bags or packages.
- This tour is conducted as a walking tour, so please wear appropriate footwear.
- This tour ends at the area around Piazza Navona.