100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Vatican Museum, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museums, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's, Mon, 13 Jul 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 71.90
2. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Ancient Rome - 3.5 hoursat The Best of Rome in 3.5 Hours, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Fri, 9 Oct 2020
From $ 78.10
3. Rome in a day - 7 hoursat Rome in a Day, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Fri, 9 Oct 2020
From $ 143.70
4. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided - Gladiator's gateat The Best of Rome 2 hours, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Fri, 9 Oct 2020
From $ 57.30
5. 2-in-1 Guided Colosseum & Guided Vatican tourat Best of Rome and the Vatican, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Fri, 9 Oct 2020
From $ 112.50
6. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 4.5 hoursat Extended Vatican Tour, Mon, 29 Mar 2021 - Sat, 10 Jul 2021
From $ 124.90
7. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Friday night guided tourat Vatican Museums Night Tour, Mon, 13 Jul 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 97.80
8. Best of Tuscany with Wine Tastingat Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , Sat, 1 Aug 2020 - Sat, 10 Jul 2021
From $ 175.20
9. Vatican: Skip the line & St. Peter's Domeat Skip the line Vatican Ticket, Mon, 13 Jul 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 103.10
10. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursat Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, Fri, 2 Oct 2020 - Sat, 10 Jul 2021
From $ 112.20
Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hours
Spend a morning with our highly-rated guides on a 2-hour Vatican Tour. You'll learn about the highlights of Vatican City without spending all day on your feet. This tour is the best way to see what the Vatican City has to offer while avoiding the long lines.
- Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour of Vatican City
- Explore the world-renowned Vatican Museums
- Learn about the Vatican from your engaging guide
- Take in the beauty of the Sistine Chapel
- Visit St. Peter's Basilica on your own after your tour
What can I expect?
This delightful tour covers all the major highlights of the Vatican Museums' vast art collections.
Your English-speaking guide will show you around the enormous museum and make sure you get the most out of your time in Vatican City. Our guides on our Vatican tours are extremely well-liked and receive many positive reviews and comments from our guests.
Among other things, you'll get to see and hear more about the Rooms of Raphael, The Belvedere Courtyard and, of course, The Sistine Chapel.
After leaving The Sistine Chapel, which is the last stop of the tour, you will have direct access to St. Peter's Basilica where you can browse around this magnificent church on your own for as long as you like!
The tour is operated In English.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email address entered at time of booking, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts by the When In Rome Tours' office. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please plan on arriving 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends by St. Peter's Basilica.
How long is the tour?
The tour runs approx. 2 hours.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, there is a strict dress code at the Vatican. Shoulders and knees must be covered for both women and men. Sandals are considered appropriate.
You will skip all official queues, and they can be very long, up to several hours. However on certain days like bank holidays, weekends and religious holidays there still may be some lines which are unavoidable. Even so, these lines will be far shorter than the public ones.
- Due to the popularity of the attractions and the number of visitors on the sites, your tour may run longer than anticipated. We regret any inconvenience this may cause you.
- Cancellations can happen at very short notice. In this case, we will contact you and offer you alternative tour dates or, if preferred, offer a full refund.
- Due to security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not bring any large bags or packages.
- This tour is conducted as a walking tour, as no vehicles are allowed inside the Vatican, so please wear appropriate footwear.
Are there child rates?
Yes, child rates are available for children between ages 6-17. Children under age 6 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- April to October at 8:45 am and 10: 45 am.
- November to March at 11:00 am. Please be there 15 minutes. before the tour starts.
- Closed Sundays and on other religious holidays!
Fantastic: 4.4 – 472 reviews
Guide was highly knowledgeable
"We thoroughly enjoyed our tour around the Vatican. We found the 2 hours to be the perfect amount of time to be able to soak up as much information as possible while not being exhausted. Our guide was very knowledgeable and flexible."
Catriona Sat, 15 Feb 2020
Visit to the Vatican
"This tour made what could've been a LONG wait to see the museum painless! The guide was very passionate and knowledge about the masterpieces. We didn't have to wait in line - which was amazing . I have never seem such a crowd of people. I would highly recommend booking this tour if you want to see the Sistine Chapel, etc. It's worth every penny."
"A very good guide, we learned a lot."
Merja Sat, 29 Feb 2020
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 2 hours
- Access to the Vatican Museums.
- Access to the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
- A two hour guided tour.
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.
Vatican Morning Tour
When In Rome Tours Via Sebastiano Veniero 21 000192 Roma, Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.