Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Vatican and Sistine Chapel: Skip the Lineat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Sat, 11 Jan 2020
From $ 34.50
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Tombs & St Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museums, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Th, 14 May 2020
From $ 74.10
3. St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Track Entryat St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Track Entry, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Wed, 12 Feb 2020
From $ 28.20
4. Colosseum and Gladiator's Gateat The Best of Rome 2 hours, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 59.10
5. Colosseum & Ancient Rome Tourat , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Fri, 13 Nov 2020
From $ 67.20
6. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 29.80
7. Rome in a Dayat Rome in a Day, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 148.20
8. Vatican: Skip the line & St. Peter's Domeat Skip the line Vatican Ticket, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Th, 14 May 2020
From $ 106.30
9. Skip-the-line Vatican Ticket with mobile guideat When in Rome Tours Agency, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Sat, 26 Oct 2019
From $ 38.40
10. Best of Rome and the Vaticanat Best of Rome and the Vatican, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 116.00
Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hours
Spend a morning with our highly-rated guides on a 2-hour Vatican Tour. You'll learn about the highlights of Vatican City without spending all day on your feet. This tour is the best way to see what the Vatican City has to offer while avoiding the long lines.
- Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour of Vatican City
- Explore the world-renowned Vatican Museums
- Learn about the Vatican from your engaging guide
- Take in the beauty of the Sistine Chapel
- Visit St. Peter's Basilica on your own after your tour
What can I expect?
This delightful tour covers all the major highlights of the Vatican Museums' vast art collections.
Your English-speaking guide will show you around the enormous museum and make sure you get the most out of your time in Vatican City. Our guides on our Vatican tours are extremely well-liked and receive many positive reviews and comments from our guests.
Among other things, you'll get to see and hear more about the Rooms of Raphael, The Belvedere Courtyard and, of course, The Sistine Chapel.
After leaving The Sistine Chapel, which is the last stop of the tour, you will have direct access to St. Peter's Basilica where you can browse around this magnificent church on your own for as long as you like!
The tour is operated In English.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email address entered at time of booking, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts by the When In Rome Tours' office. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please plan on arriving 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends by St. Peter's Basilica.
How long is the tour?
The tour runs approx. 2 hours.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, there is a strict dress code at the Vatican. Shoulders and knees must be covered for both women and men. Sandals are considered appropriate.
You will skip all official queues, and they can be very long, up to several hours. However on certain days like bank holidays, weekends and religious holidays there still may be some lines which are unavoidable. Even so, these lines will be far shorter than the public ones.
- Due to the popularity of the attractions and the number of visitors on the sites, your tour may run longer than anticipated. We regret any inconvenience this may cause you.
- Cancellations can happen at very short notice. In this case, we will contact you and offer you alternative tour dates or, if preferred, offer a full refund.
- Due to security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not bring any large bags or packages.
- This tour is conducted as a walking tour, as no vehicles are allowed inside the Vatican, so please wear appropriate footwear.
Are there child rates?
Yes, child rates are available for children between ages 6-17. Children under age 6 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- April to October at 8:45 am and 10: 45 am.
- November to March at 11:00 am. Please be there 15 minutes. before the tour starts.
- Closed Sundays and on other religious holidays!
Fantastic: 4.4 – 466 reviews
Visit to the Vatican
"This tour made what could've been a LONG wait to see the museum painless! The guide was very passionate and knowledge about the masterpieces. We didn't have to wait in line - which was amazing . I have never seem such a crowd of people. I would highly recommend booking this tour if you want to see the Sistine Chapel, etc. It's worth every penny."
Watykan - wycieczka
"Odnalezienie punktu zbiórki bezproblemowe, na ulicy stała Pani, która zapraszała do "poczekalni". Przewodnik świetny, mimo ogromnego tlumu, kolejek, ogolnego balaganu...ogarniał grupę, jak mógł. Dbał o każdą osobę, starał się przekażać nam, jak najwięcej informacji. POLECAM"
Agata Tue, 5 Nov 2019
Liten grupp hoppa köerna
"Vi blev guidade av Paula som var oerhört kunnig och verkligen fördjupade vårt besök på Vatikanen. Morgonen var också bra tid då det var lite färre besökare än senare på dagen. Familjevänligt, rekommenderas varmt."
Ann-charlotte Mon, 4 Nov 2019
Vatikanet om morgenen
"Super god guide og professionel rundvisning. Der var lidt problemet med højtalererne, som vi fik udleveret."
Lene Fri, 11 Oct 2019
Vibecke Fri, 4 Oct 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 2 hours
- Access to the Vatican Museums.
- Access to the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
- A two hour guided tour.
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.
Vatican Morning Tour
When In Rome Tours Via Sebastiano Veniero 21 000192 Roma, Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.