Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Vatican and Sistine Chapel: Skip the Lineat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Sat, 11 Jan 2020
From $ 34.50
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Tombs & St Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museums, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Th, 14 May 2020
From $ 74.10
3. St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Track Entryat St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Track Entry, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Wed, 12 Feb 2020
From $ 28.20
4. Colosseum & Ancient Rome Tourat , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Fri, 13 Nov 2020
From $ 67.20
5. Skip-the-line Vatican Ticket with mobile guideat When in Rome Tours Agency, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Sat, 26 Oct 2019
From $ 38.40
6. Best of Rome and the Vaticanat Best of Rome and the Vatican, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 116.00
7. Heart of Rome, the Colosseum, & Gladiator's Gateat The Best of Rome in 3.5 Hours, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 80.60
8. Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heartat Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heart, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 116.20
9. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 4.5 hoursat Extended Vatican Tour, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Fri, 13 Nov 2020
From $ 127.20
10. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Friday night guided tourat Vatican Museums Night Tour, Fri, 17 Apr 2020 - Fri, 30 Oct 2020
From $ 99.60
Vatican & St. Peter's Basilica: Skip the Line & Guided Tour
Experience the Vatican and St. Peter's Basilica on this in-depth three-hour guided tour. Skip the long lines and see the Pio Clementino Museum, the Gallery of the Candelabra, the Gallery of the Tapestries, the Gallery of the Geographical Maps, Raphael's Rooms, Michelangelo's masterpiece in the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica for a breathtaking day in Rome.
- Skip the long lines to one of Rome's most important sites
- Let an expert guide show you the best of the Vatican
- See Michelangelo's famous masterpiece
- Tour the spiritual center of the Catholic Church
- See Renaissance masterpieces in St. Peter's Basilica
What can I expect?
Explore the Vatican Museums & St. Peter's Basilica
The Vatican Museums are a must-see in Rome, not just because of their extensive collections of art, archaeology, and ethno-anthropology, all collected by the Popes over the years. They're also the site of some of the most lavishly decorated halls and galleries in the world.
See some of the Vatican's best classical statuary at the Pio Clementino Museum. Marvel at the huge marble candelabra at the Gallery of the Candelabra, walk along a corridor of amazing, intricate tapestries at the Gallery of the Tapestries, and over 40 16th-century topographical maps of Italy in the Gallery of the Geographical Maps.
Continue to the four Raphael Rooms, famous for their frescoes. Then, in the Sistine Chapel see Michelangelo's masterpiece Giudizio Universale, or the Last Judgment, and his famous frescoes.
In the magnificent St. Peter's Basilica, tour the spiritual center of the Catholic Church and the world's largest church building.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Smartphone e-tickets are also accepted.
How does it work?
Show your smartphone ticket to the security guards at the entrance, pass the security check, and scan your ticket at the box office CASSA ONLINE E GRUPPI. You will receive further information from the staff on where to meet your guide inside the Vatican Museums.
How long is the tour?
The tour lasts three hours.
Is there a dress code?
Knees and shoulders must be covered inside the Vatican and St. Peter's Basilica for both men and women.
Visits to the Basilica of St. Peter may not take place on Wednesdays. In addition, the Basilica is closed to visitors during the liturgical celebrations of the Holy Father, events of the Holy See, and events of the Vatican City State. If the Basilica can't be visited, the guided tour will be carried out only in the Vatican Museums (for about three hours). In this case the ticket purchased will not be refundable.
Children under 6 get in for free
Fantastic: 4.3 – 22 reviews
"Vår fantastiska duktiga, engagerade, kunniga Guide xxx gjorde vårt Vatikanen besök till ett fantastiskt besök. Tyvärr minns vi inte hennes namn, MEN hennes blomstervippa som hon höll upp borde göra att hon känner igen sig."
Marguerite Fri, 8 Nov 2019
"Väl omhändertagen och en guide(Mona) som verkligen brann för sitt jobb. Med humor och personlighet fick hon oss nyfiken och lärde oss massor. Efter denna upplevelse känna allt annat så litet, jag är super duper nöjd!!!"
Gunilla Fri, 25 Oct 2019
Transport z lotniska i wycieczka po Watykanie
"Wszystko bardzo dobrze zorganizowane i opisane! Jesteśmy bardzo zadowoleni!"
Robert Th, 10 Oct 2019
"Veldig engasjert guide. Alt for mange mennesker inne i salene på en gang."
Dag waksvik Sun, 29 Sep 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 3 hours
- Entrance to the Vatican Museums, including the Sistine Chapel
- Entrance to St. Peter's Basilica
- Three-hour guided tour
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.