1. Vatican Museum, Vatacombs and St Peters
From $ 86.3
From $ 86.3
From $ 26.9
From $ 25.9
From $ 73.8
From $ 138.9
From $ 63.3
From $ 35.1
From $ 173.9
From $ 36.1
From $ 168.9
Experience some of the most important sites in ancient Rome on this half-day guided tour of the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill. Book your tickets from home for this popular tour & skip the long lines, so you can spend more time exploring the wonders of ancient Rome.
- Skip the line to all three sites
- Don't waste precious time waiting in long lines
- Enjoy an initimate and special tour (max. 25 people)
- See the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, and Palatine on this half-day tour
- Hear the stories from your informative tour guide that bring ancient Rome to life
Travel Back in Time to Ancient Rome
Visit Rome’s most iconic site, the Colosseum, with an expert, English-speaking guide who will talk you through the bloody past of the amphitheater, home to gladiators, mock sea-battles, and executions.
You’ll spend over an hour inside the Colosseum, exploring it from two levels in an attempt to understand what it must have been like when the stands were packed, the crowds were roaring and a gladiator’s life hung on the whims of an emperor. This tour also includes the Roman Forum, where you’ll walk along the “Via Sacra” or “Sacred Way” – the main path through the Roman Forum, which once sparkled with festivals and triumphal processions as Roman armies returned from war.
On top of the Colosseum and Roman Forum, you can see the Palatine Hill, the most famous of the Seven Hills of Rome. From here you will admire the views of the Roman Forum and Nero’s Circus Maximus where chariot races were once held.
In Rome’s most popular tourist sites things can get pretty hectic – get the most from your tour with skip-the-line access and headsets when appropriate so you can always hear your guide.
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Largo Gaetana Agnesi, above the 2nd floor of the metro line B (blue line) stop "Colosseo." Your guide coordinator will be waiting here wearing a blue City Wonders polo shirt of jacket.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Palatine Hill.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts three hours.
- Italy’s tourist sites are among the most popular in the world. Skip-the-line access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours.
- On this tour, some of the venues or parts of the venue may be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures. When this occurs, we are happy to offer customers an extended tour in keeping with the advertised total length of the tour.
What ticket types are available?
Print out voucher
Running Time: 3 hours
- Tour as per description
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Skip-the-line access to the Colosseum, the Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill entrance ticket and reservation fee
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
Colosseum & Ancient Rome Tour