100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 13 Dec 2020
From $ 48.10
2. Vatican & St. Peter's Basilica: Skip the Line & Guided Tourat , Mon, 16 Dec 2019 - Sat, 28 Dec 2019
From $ 55.30
3. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Ancient Rome - 3.5 hoursat The Best of Rome in 3.5 Hours, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 78.80
4. Six Tastings - A Wine Haven in Romeat Enoteca Bortone, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 14 Jun 2020
From $ 69.20
5. Guided Tour of the Borghese Galleryat Guided Tour of the Borghese Gallery, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 85.10
6. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: The Garden Tourat Tour of the Vatican Gardens, Mon, 30 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 109.60
7. Rome Night Tour: Guided tour, Wine & Appetizersat Rome Night Tour: Guided tour, Wine & Appetizers, Mon, 30 Mar 2020 - Sat, 24 Oct 2020
From $ 67.20
8. Frascati Wine Tasting & Lunchat , Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 14 Jun 2020
From $ 112.10
9. St. Peters Basilica, Dome Climb and Vatacombsat , Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sat, 26 Oct 2019
From $ 54.80
10. 10 Tastings - Big Rome Food Walkat , Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 14 Jun 2020
From $ 84.10
Vatican & Sistine Chapel: The Garden Tour & Breakfast
Enjoy an exclusive half-day tour of the Vatican Museums in Rome! With this ticket you avoid the crowds, eat a delicious breakfast, see the lush gardens, and get a guided tour through the museums. You'll see the main attractions, like Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica, plus plenty of lesser-known gems.
- Enjoy an exclusive tour of the Vatican Museums
- View the Gardens of the Vatican City
- Avoid the crowds with early entrance
- Visit the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- See the Vatican Museum's stunning art collection
- Dine on a delicious breakfast buffet
- Relax on your 45-min guided tour on an open-air bus
- Enjoy a 3-hour comprehensive tour of the museums
- Hear everything perfectly through your headset
What can I expect?
The early bird catches the worm on this half-day Vatican experience. Thanks to the early start, you'll enter the Vatican before the throngs of tourists arrive. Fuel yourself for the day with a rich American breakfast buffet in the Vatican Cafeteria. Here you find a smorgasbord of options: croissants, muffins, eggs-made-to-order, pancakes, fresh fruit, jam, cereals, cookies, juice, coffeem and tea.
The morning continues with a drive through the hidden parts of Vatican State, just recently opened to the public. In this part of the tour, you'll be among the priviledge few to see the Vatican railway station, the giant Year-2000 Jubilee bell, the stunning meditation gardens (in use by popes since 1279!), and the Pope’s private heliport. As you relax aboard the open-air bus, your guide will entertain you with historical anecdotes and intriguing facts. Throughout the day, you'll learn loads about the Cardinals, Popes, and artists that changed the world – and about the drama that unfolded beneath your feet.
At the Vatican Museum, your guide will take you on a 3-hour tour through time. This tour is tailored to show you the best the museum has to offer, and you'll be surprised by how quickly the time flies. Your tour comes to an end at St. Peter’s Basilica, where you'll get the chance to admire the beautiful church and its masterpieces.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you to the tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the bottom of the wide steps across the street from the entrance of the Vatican Museums. The steps are located between Caffè Vaticano and Hotel Alimandi Vaticano, on the corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi.
Please be there 15 minutes before your tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at St. Peter's Basilica. On most Wednesdays, when the Basilica is closed, the service ends at the Vatican Museums entrance.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 5 hours.
What language is the tour available in?
The tour is operated in English.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for all individuals. City Wonders and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 6-18. Please note that children under the age of 6 years are not permitted on this tour.
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour. The Vatican only permits very small bags, and specifically prohibits large bags, tripods, umbrellas, and backpacks.
- You can use the free luggage storage area, but this may result in your having to leave the tour early to retrieve them at the entrance.
- On Wednesday mornings and afternoons St. Peter's Basilica may be closed to the public due to the Papal Audience taking place in Saint Peter’s Square. If you who wish to visit St. Peter’s Basilica are advised to travel on another day. The Basilica is also subject to last minute closures for religious ceremonies. When this occurs, we are happy to offer customers a longer tour of the Vatican Museums in keeping with the advertised total length of the tour. While we undertake to tell tour groups ahead of time if there are any planned disruptions to Basilica opening hours, this is not always possible and in these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
Print out voucher
Running Time: 5 hours
- Entrance to the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
- Access to the Gardens of Vatican City.
- Transportation through the Vatican.
- A guided tour.
- Individual headsets.
The tour departs daily (except Sunday) at 7:15 AM.
Vatican & Gardens w. breakfast
The corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi 00192 Roma Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.