100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , Mon, 5 Jun 2023 - Sat, 6 Jan 2024
From $ 62.40
2. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursat Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, Wed, 14 Jun 2023 - Fri, 5 Jan 2024
From $ 109.20
3. Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tourat Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, Sat, 3 Jun 2023 - Sun, 7 Jan 2024
From $ 91.20
4. Vatican Museums: Guided Tour in Englishat Vatican Museums: Guided tour in English, Fri, 2 Jun 2023 - Mon, 8 Jan 2024
From $ 83.20
5. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, Fri, 9 Jun 2023
From $ 36.90
6. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entryat Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, Fri, 2 Jun 2023 - Mon, 8 Jan 2024
From $ 71.40
7. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Friday night guided tourat Vatican Museums Night Tour, Fri, 9 Jun 2023 - Sat, 28 Oct 2023
From $ 95.10
8. Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heartat Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heart, Sat, 3 Jun 2023 - Th, 28 Dec 2023
From $ 111.00
9. St. Peter’s Basilica: Dome Climb & Papal Crypts with Guideat St. Peter’s Basilica: Dome Climb with Guide, Sat, 3 Jun 2023 - Sat, 25 Nov 2023
From $ 51.30
10. Guided Tour of the Borghese Galleryat Guided Tour of the Borghese Gallery, Wed, 14 Jun 2023 - Sun, 7 Jan 2024
From $ 72.90
The Squares of Rome
- Explore the squares of Rome
- Visit St. Peter’s Square in Vatican City
- Toss a coin into the Trevi Fountain
- Visit the impressive Pantheon temple
- Climb the Spanish Steps
- Enjoy the view from the Trinità dei Monti
Explore the Squares of Rome
Next stop is the lively Piazza Navona, built on the site of the Stadium of Domitian. Now one of the most elaborate of Rome’s Baroque squares, among the square's many highlights is Bernini’s Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi (Fountain of the Four Rivers).
Then we continue on to the Trevi district to visit the most famous fountain in Rome. The Trevi Fountain attracts legions of tourists, who throw a coin into the water to ensure their return to Rome one day.
From here we'll walk to the magnificent temple the Pantheon, dedicated to the Olympian gods and one of the best-preserved monuments of ancient Rome. Once inside, you’ll marvel at the world’s largest non-reinforced concrete dome.
The last stop of the tour is Piazza di Spagna, where you’ll have the opportunity to walk up the iconic Spanish Steps for great views over the city from Trinità dei Monti.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at St. Peter's Square, between the corner of Pio XII and Largo del Colonnato. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Piazza di Spagna.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 7-18. Children between under 7 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The tour involves a moderate amount of walking. We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
Book From $ 99.80
Print out voucher
Running Time: 3 hours
The Squares of Rome
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.