100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 13 Dec 2020
From $ 48.10
2. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided - Gladiator's gateat The Best of Rome 2 hours, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 57.80
3. The Angels and Demons Tourat The Angels and Demons Tour, Sat, 21 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 73.10
4. Rome by Nightat Rome by Night, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Mon, 31 Dec 2018
From $ 103.60
5. Ghost Hunting in Romeat Ghost Hunting in Rome, Sat, 21 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 103.60
6. 10 Tastings - Big Rome Food Walkat , Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 14 Jun 2020
From $ 84.10
7. The Borgias Historic Walking Tourat The Borgias Historic Walking Tour, Sat, 21 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 103.60
8. Fountains of Romeat Fountains of Rome, Sat, 21 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 54.80
9. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursat Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 13 Dec 2020
From $ 113.20
10. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entryat Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, Mon, 16 Dec 2019 - Sat, 12 Dec 2020
From $ 71.30
The Squares of Rome
- Explore the squares of Rome
- Visit St. Peter’s Square in Vatican City
- Toss a coin into the Trevi Fountain
- Visit the impressive Pantheon temple
- Climb the Spanish Steps
- Enjoy the view from the Trinità dei Monti
Explore the Squares of Rome
Next stop is the lively Piazza Navona, built on the site of the Stadium of Domitian. Now one of the most elaborate of Rome’s Baroque squares, among the square's many highlights is Bernini’s Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi (Fountain of the Four Rivers).
Then we continue on to the Trevi district to visit the most famous fountain in Rome. The Trevi Fountain attracts legions of tourists, who throw a coin into the water to ensure their return to Rome one day.
From here we'll walk to the magnificent temple the Pantheon, dedicated to the Olympian gods and one of the best-preserved monuments of ancient Rome. Once inside, you’ll marvel at the world’s largest non-reinforced concrete dome.
The last stop of the tour is Piazza di Spagna, where you’ll have the opportunity to walk up the iconic Spanish Steps for great views over the city from Trinità dei Monti.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at St. Peter's Square, between the corner of Pio XII and Largo del Colonnato. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Piazza di Spagna.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 7-18. Children between under 7 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The tour involves a moderate amount of walking. We recommend comfortable walking shoes.