100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Rome Toursat Big Bus Rome Tours, Sun, 1 Nov 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 48.10
2. Rome Hop-On Hop-Offat Rome Hop-On Hop-Off , Sun, 1 Nov 2020 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 37.30
3. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 4.5 hoursat Extended Vatican Tour, Mon, 29 Mar 2021 - Sat, 30 Oct 2021
From $ 132.90
4. Vatican and Sistine Chapel: Skip the Lineat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, Sun, 1 Nov 2020 - Tue, 29 Dec 2020
From $ 35.40
5. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entryat Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, Sat, 27 Mar 2021 - Sat, 30 Oct 2021
From $ 75.10
6. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , Sun, 1 Nov 2020 - Sat, 30 Oct 2021
From $ 68.20
7. Papal Audienceat Papal Audience, Wed, 4 Nov 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 56.40
8. Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tourat Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, Sun, 1 Nov 2020 - Sat, 30 Oct 2021
From $ 99.70
9. Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heartat Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heart, Sun, 1 Nov 2020 - Sat, 30 Oct 2021
From $ 121.30
10. Roman Vineyards and Wine Tastingat Roman Vineyards and Wine Tasting, Mon, 29 Mar 2021 - Sat, 30 Oct 2021
From $ 85.20
Vatican & Sistine Chapel: The Garden Tour
Enjoy the natural beauty and architectural treasures of the Vatican Gardens. Experience in these gardens in Rome and get transported around in an eco-friendly bus. You learn more about the Vatican Gardens through your audio guide. Your ticket includes admission to the Vatican Museums, so you can visit the Sistine Chapel after the tour.
- Experience the Vatican Gardens
- Get admission to the Vatican Museums
- Visit the Sistine Chapel
- Transport via an eco-friendly bus
- Learn more with a free audio guide
What can I expect?
Explore the Vatican Gardens
When we think of the Vatican, we think of some of mankind's best creations, like the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. But did you know that the Vatican is also home to natural wonders? This ticket lets you admire the Vatican's lush gardens from your seat on a comfortable eco-friendly bus. The Vatican may be the smallest state in the world, but it more than makes up for its size thanks to the major monuments, works of art ,and natural wonders contained within its gardens.
At the end of your tour, you'll get a ticket to visit the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel on your own.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you to the tour bus.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Centurion Tours office. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the Vatican Gardens, where you'll get an entrance ticket to the Vatican Museums, which you can then explore on your own. There is no live guide or audio guide provided for the Vatican museums.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 45 minutes plus however long you wish to spend inside the Vatican after your tour.
Which languages in the audio guide available in?
The audio guide is available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Russian and Portuguese.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, there is a strict dress code inside the Vatican. Shoulders and knees must be covered for all individuals. Sandals are considered appropriate.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 7-18. Children between under 7 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The tour is currently not accessible to people in wheelchairs.
Print out voucher
Running Time: 0 hours 45 minutes
- Access to the Vatican Gardens.
- Access to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel.
- Transportation via bus.
- An audio guide.
Tour of the Vatican Gardens
Via Mocenigo, 2 Rome
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.