This tour is not just an audience with the Pope, but also a tour of the beautiful sights of ancient Rome in the early morning before you arrive in front of the majesty of St. Peter's Square, for an audience with Pope Francis. Your pre-booked seats in front of the masses guarantee a day to remember. A great way to see the city!
The day starts with a bus tour where you pass some of the most famous monuments in Rome. Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Barberini, Via Vittorio Veneto, Villa Borghese, Piazza del Popolo and Castel Sant'Angelo are all covered en route to the Vatican City, making this tour more than a Papal Audience with Pope Francis, as you'll experience and learn about some of the ancient city centre too. On arrival at St. Peter's Square, you will be handed your personalized and sealed papal audience tickets before making your way with your guide to the seating area. You will be seated in close proximity to Pope Francis, with plenty of opportunity for photographs and prayer.
- Duration: 3½ hours.
- Tour is on English.
- Tour starts at 8.00am on selected Wednesdays - ONLY.
- Price is incl. entrance to the Vatican and tickets for seating at the audience with the Pope.
- This event is held outdoors for most of the year depending upon the season. In case of bad weather, the audience may move inside St. Peter's Basilica per se or the Audience Hall.
- Please remember that knees and shoulders must be covered inside St. Peter's Basilica and the Audience Hall.
- Due to high security and risk of many security checks, we highly recommend that you do not bring big bags or suitcases!
- This tour ends at the Vatican!
Via g. Amendola 32
Roma 00185, Italy
(Map, look under ”directions”)
Selected Wednesday at 8.00am
Termini Station. From here it is only a 5 minute walk!